The Open Data Cube is a collection of software designed to:
- Catalogue large amounts of Earth Observation data
- Provide a Python based API for high performance querying and data access
- Give scientists and other users easy ability to perform Exploratory Data Analysis
- Allow scalable continent scale processing of the stored data
- Track the provenance of all the contained data to allow for quality control and updates
The Open Data Cube software is based around the datacube-core library.
Large-scale workflows on HPC¶
Continent or global-scale processing of data on a High Performance Computing supercomputer cluster.
Exploratory Data Analysis¶
Allows interactive analysis of data, such as through a Jupyter Notebook.
Using ODC to serve WMS, WCS, or custom tools (such as polygon drill time series analysis.
Running environmental analysis applications on a laptop, suitable for field work, or outreach to a developing region.