- The Australian Geoscience Data Cube, an Australian implementation of the ODC.
- The Data Cube Application Programming Interface gives programmers full access to the capabilities of the Cube, allowing query and advanced data retrieval.
- Committee on Earth Observation, Systems Engineering Office
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
- The Australian National Computational Infrastructure is Australia’s national research computing facility. It provides computing facilities for use by Australian researchers, industry and government. For more information see http://www.nci.org.au/.
- Open Data Cube
- The high performance database engine used as an index of Datasets by the Data Cube. It is both a relational and document database, and the Data Cube schema makes use of both of these capabilities.
- The programming language used to develop the Data Cube. It is easy to use while still allowing high performance access and processing capabilities. See http://www.python.org/ for more.
- United States Geological Survey
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure is a virtual laboratory at NCI that provides a linux desktop environment for scientific computing. For more see http://vdi.nci.org.au/help.
YAML is a human friendly data serialization standard for all programming languages. It is used for all on disk metadata files and product definitions in the Data Cube.
For more information on the YAML standard see http://yaml.org/.